Doodle Pantry is sponsoring this weeks Chocolate, Coffee & Cards challenge and the theme is 'Sweet Treats'! I do hope you take a look and decide to participate and I do hope apples are considered a sweet treat, if not I bet there is some wonderful apple pie packed in there somewhere- I had thought the theme was 'food' - Oh well foolish me :O). I used a Doodle Pantry August new release image called 'Picnic Ants' . Now ants at a picnic are never a desired companion but these guys are just having sooo much fun you have to forgive them!! The sentiment is from an older Doodle Pantry stamp set and was framed with a Spellbinders die cut circle and a circle punch. This stamp set contains coloured images, outlines ,digital papers and sentiments.The die cut used to cut out the the image is from Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Deckled Rectangles'. I used a Marianne Designs die cut for the butterfly and Stampin Up 's 'Square Lattice' embossing folder to provide background texture (also used it for the blue horizontal strip). The final touches of twine and blue rhinestones completed the card!
1.As You Like It Challenge: #8 Favourite Ribbon or Twine and Why! - I love bakers twine simply because it gives an informal take to a card which needs something but you want it to be casual!
2. Aud Sentiments:#87 Anything but a Birthday Card with sentiment
3. Crafty Ribbons: #57 Use 3 of Something (I have 3 rhinestones)
4. Cards Galore: August BINGO - I used diagonal line of Embossing, Die Cuts & Sentiments
5. Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes with A Day for Daisies
6. The Perfect Sentiment:PSC87 The Great Outdoors
7. Whimsical Designs: BINGO -I used horizontal bottom line of Twine, emboss & stamp
8. Crafty Sentiments Designs: Dies & Punches (sentiment circles punched & butterfly and image map die cut!)
9. Cuttlebug mania: Anything Goes - embossing ( I used embossing folder 'Square Lattice' from Stampin' Up. Die cuts from Marianne Designs - the butterfly & Spellbinders 'Deckled rectangles)
10. Tip Top Tuesday: #107 Embossing