Monday, August 12, 2013
Back to School
I need a few back to school cards for some youngsters in my extended family, so when I saw this darling image on another site I fell in love and bought the stamp!I know he has a grad hat on but I interpreted that as the goal not the present!! ( See Angels Creative World and Sassy and Southern for the two inspirational examples that caught my eye ). The stamp is by Digi Stamp 4 Joy and is called 'Book Worm'. I used Stampin Up card stock and coloured with Prismacolor Markers. The sentiment is mine and the embellishment is Recollections Epoxy Stickers. The background embossing folder is Stampin Up's 'Stripes'. Pretty 'easy peasy' card and just what a second grade boy would like, at least that is my take:O)!!
1. 613 Avenue Create: #42 Anything Goes with Optional Twist - School Supplies do books count as supplies!
2. Challenges 4 Everybody: #26 Anything Goes
3. Creative Inspirations Paint: Back to School
4. One Stitch at a Time: #176 use a digi
5. Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C198 Back to School
6.Kitty Bee Designs: Aloha Friday Challenge #5 School
7. Pattie's Creations: week1 Embossing any type
8. Sweet Pea Stampers: Embossing Wet or Dry or Both - mine is dry
9. Brown Sugar Challenge #54 Anything Goes
10. Crafting Musketeers: #4 Sketch - this was the sketch I used as my inspiration; my card is not identical but hopefully close enough,