I used a Stampin' Up stamp set titled 'Beautiful You, Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Whisper White cardstock and two Stampin' Up punches. The flower and leaves are from a die-cut. The white background was embossed.
I picked this stamp set because what better way to reflect summer than a scene of a girl in blue water and a lovely blue sky!
Won a top three placement at Crafty Catz
Won a DT pick from Morgans Art World
1.Brown Sugar Challenge #291July:Anything Goes
2. Crafty Catz Challenge #470 Anything Goes top 3 placement
3. Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Wk20 Anything Goes
4. Just Add Ink Challenge #465 Add 'the Season' --- Summer
5. QKR Stampede: #356 Anything Goes
6. 2 Sisters on the Blog: #29 Make a Ladies Card
7. Creative Craft Challenge: #120 Summer
8. Fabrika Fantasy: #32 Summer
9. Sweet Stampers Challenge #34 Summer
10; Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge #07 - July1 - Dt pick