Monday, November 27, 2017
Kim is hosting our challenge this fortnight and her challenge is 'Animal Magic' We would love to see your creations based on an animal theme. Please make sure that your project has an animal big enough for us to see. We are excluding insects, so no butterflies, bugs or bee's etc for this challenge. Your project may still have them but not as your animal.
I choose a swan and her family for my 'animal'. A swan is from the Kingdom of Animial so I thought it would suffice. Definitely not an insect.
I created the background by sponging the sky and water with several shades of blue ink
. The swan and family are from a Flourishes stamp set called 'Swan Lake'. I stamped the top shoreline with a grass stamp from an old Kitty Kits stamp set and hand drew some of the foliage over the stamped image. The bottom foliage is stamped from the same Flourishes 'Swan Lake' stamp set. The leaves in the top left corner are from a Memory Box die set titled 'Fabulous Phlox'. The 'peaceful waters' letters are from an alphabet die set.
Won a Top # Placement at Heartfelt Stamping
Won Draw at Fashionable Stamping
1 .Come and Get It Challenge :Animals
2. Fashionable Stamping Challenge :#129 Nature Random draw winner
3. Stamped Blessings Heartfelt StampinLg Challenge: Anything Goes plus a Stamp Top 3 Pick
4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #70 Anything Goes
5. Pile it On:#136: Large Sentiments and /or Things with Wings
6. The Corrosive Challenge:#11 November Anything Goes
7. Scrappers Delight November 2017 Challenge Anything Goes
8. Crafting With Friends Challenge #55 Anything Goes
9. Morgan's Art World #23 Anything Goes
10. QKR Stampede: #271 Anythig Goes
Monday, November 13, 2017
|Box B4 Decorating|
Crafty CardMakers Challenge #200 - Anything but a Card
Angela is hosting our challenge this fortnight and the challenge theme is 'Anything but a Card'.
As usual anything you enter is fine, a scrap layout, a mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it is Not A Card.
I need small boxes to hold some candy and a gift card to hand out at this years Christmas exhange with extended family.
Won a Top pick at Emerald City Crafts
Won a Top Three Pick at Jo's Scrap Shack
4. Emerald City Crafts: Challenge #5 Won a Top 3 pick
5. Jo's Scrap Shack: #214Anything Goes Won a Top Three Pick
7. As You Like It: Christmas or Non Christmas & Why need decorated small boxes to hold small gifts for a Christmas exchange