Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #206 Floral Delight Feb. 26th 2018
Mary is hosting this fortnight's challenge ! We want to see lots of flowers!
The floral background paper is from my stash and the three white flowers are from a garage sale grab bag. I added some blue centers to the white flowers and adhered them over a Cherry Lynn flourish die cut. I also punched out four smaller white flowers and made them part of the background. The word sentiment 'friend' is a Tim Holtz die cut.
A Top Three placement at Cut It Up
1. AGem of a Challenge:#213 Spring Flowers
2. Allsorts Challenge Week 456 I SPY Something Beginning with B (colour blue and Blossoms)
3. Digi Designs Die Cut Challenge
4. Sweet Stampin: Spring Has Sprung
5. Crafting with Friends #61 Anything Goes
6. Creative Fingers: #143 Anything Goes
7. Cut It Up #142 Anything Goes Top Three placement
8. Simply PaperCraft #55 Anything Goes