Lacy Sunshine's challenge #40 has a theme of 'Back to School'. The image I used is their freebie for participating in their last challenge using a Lacy Sunshine image, else it is available for $2.00 while the challenge #40 lasts. I think she is a little darlin'!
Stamp: Lacy Sunshine's 'crystalwhisk fairy'
Sentiment: computer generated
Paper: designer paper from DCWV 'the once upon a time stack' , Stampin'Up's Orchid Opulence and the dark purple back ground mat from stash.
Die Cuts: Spellbinders, Heartfelt Creations 'Belle Rose' for the foliage
Flowers die cuts: Cherry Lynn designs - 'Sweet Williams'; punch -EK Success retro 5/8th inch flower
Other :purple brads, lilac half pearls,rhinestones, stickles
Top Three placement at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
1. Lacy Sunshine Challenge #40 Back to School
2. A Creative Romance: challenge Fantsy
3. DigiDesigns Challenge: Back to School Challenge
4. Creative Corner Challenge: Girly
5. Sister Act Card Challenge: #71 Anything Goes
6. Wag 'n' Whiskers Challenge #136 Back to School/For a Teacher
7. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge August Challenge
8. Sparkles Monthly Challenge: 'Back to School'
o. Scrapbooker PhD:#14 3 die cuts+add a little sparkle*dies-Spellbinders; nestabilities, heartfelt creations, and Cherry Lynn -sweet williams flower set* Stickles for sparkle on wings