Crafty Cardmakers new challenge for this fortnight is 'Summer'. You can interpret this theme as you like as long as its based on something associated with the season.You can create anything you like, card, tags, etc as long as it meets the challenge and the 15 or less challenge entry rule.
My summer garden is always blooming in poppies,glorious yellow Icelandic, fluffy red annuals and towering red orange orientals. The yellows will grow all season long but the orientals have a brief few weeks and then they are gone with the odd one or two blooms appearing in the late summer. I look forward to them every year.
This card is for a wonderful friend and close neighbour. The card is simplistic but I am pleased with how it turned out.
Stamp: digital stamp from Just Inklined
Dies: Spellbinders ovals, Dee's Distinctively Lattice 2
Embossing Folder: Polka Dots
Other. ribbon and button from stash
Top Three - Crafts Encore and Great Impressions
1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #38 Anything Goes
2. Great Impressions: July Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Broken Fairy: #7 Anything Goes with a Twist of Embossing (Heat or Dry)
4. Crafting with Dragonflies: #62 Anything Goes
5. Little Claire's Designs:#71 Anything Goes
6. A Bit More Time to Craft:#24 Anything Goes
7. Crafts EncoreChallenge Anything Goes
8. Creatalicious Challenges: #25 Anything Goes with Optional flowers
9. Sisters of Craft July Anything GoesChallenge
Monday, July 25, 2016
Friday, July 15, 2016
Embossing folder with holly and snowflakes
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Dies: Spellbinders rectangles, Spellbinders Labels Twenty for sentiment
1. Bugaboo Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge #7 Friday Freebie and Colour Challenge.
2 .Freshly Made Sketches :#245 Sketch by Jen:
3.The Sisterhood of Crafters: Animals
4. Christmas Cards All Year Long July Challenge
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Stamp: Bugaboo digital stamp "Tropical Santa - Buried
Dies: die cut sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Poinsettia Strip by Cherry Lynn Designs, Holly flourishes?
Other: red and green/blue half pearls
1. Catch the Bug Christmas in July 2016 Day 6 - photo inspiration
2. Inspiration Destination: #4 Anything Goes
3.The Paper Shelter: #257 Holiday Time
4. Simon Says: Create a Scene
5. Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Stamp: Bugaboo's 'Poppi xmas Snowballs'
Sentiment: office word
Embossing folder: Snowflakes
Stamped Snowflakes: Stampin' Up - Snow Burst
Dies: Poinsettia Strip by Cherry Lynn Designs , Spellbinds Inverted Circles, standard circles & Scalloped circles.
Punch: rounded corners
Other: Stickles- Diamond; Rhinestones
1. Bugaboo's Christmas in July Challenge 'Humor Me Wednesday: Use scallops, bling & layers
2. ABC Christmas Challenge: N is for No Rules
3.The Sisterhood of Crafters: Animals
4. Sweet Stampin Christmas: July Challenge Anything Goes
5. Fab' N Funky Challenge: #313Add a Sentiment
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo "Christmas Words - Joy"
Paper: Stampin' Up
Markers: Prisma Color
Dies: Memory Box "Precious Snowflakes"
Embossing Folder: Snowflakes
Ribbon :1/8 " ribbon sold at Michaels
1.Bugaboo Catch the Bug 'Christmas in July 2016 Day 4 Challenge
2.Inky Chicks: #69 Christmas in Summer
3. Crafty Boots: Christmas in July
4. Whoopsi Daisy Digi and CD Challenge Christmas in July
5. Sparkles Christmas Christmas Challenge #66 Snowflakes
Monday, July 11, 2016
1. Bugaboo Christmas in July 2016 Catch The Bug Challenge # 3 - Tag it
2. Sweet Stamps Blog: July Challenge- Anything Goes
3. Craft Your Passion: #320 Anything Goes
4. Crafty Boots Challenges: Christmas in July
5. Whoopsi Daisy: Christmas July Challenge
Stamp: Bugaboo Eggbert Winter
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Circles, Cottage Cutz 'Fancy Lace Border', Marianne Designs- the scalloped circle
Paper: Stampin UP
Punch: hole punch
Other: Stickles -Frosted Lace
1.;Catch the Bug Christmas in July 2016 Challenge #2: Sketch
2. ABC Christmas Challenge: N for No Rules
3. CHNC Challenge Extra for July
4. Digi Designs Christmas in July
5. Christmas Cards All Year Round July Challenge
I am delighted to be creating for Crafty Cardmakers again. Their challenge this fortnight is 'Bling it Up, lots of bling. Feel free to go a little mad on the gems, sparkle and glitter etc. I used rhinestones on the hat, the butterfly, the white background, around the base of the scallops, in the corner of the center rose column and a couple on the lower border.
The card is for one of my step daughters.
Digital stamp from http://freecoloringpages.co.uk/?q=guide%20dog
Sentiment. created on Word
Butterfly: Martha Stewart punch
Dies: Spellbinders and Memory Box "Grape Vine Border'
1. A Bit More Time To Craft: #23 Anything Goes
2. Animal Friends Challenge #40: Animal plus Punches/Dies
3.Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes
4. Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Anything Goes #126
5. Lets Create & Craft #125 Four Legged Friends
Sunday, July 10, 2016
A day late but can still enter,phew! This card is my first entry into the 2016 Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenges.
Challenge #1 Use Snowmen or Snowflakes
I used a Bugaboo image called 'Snowman Bells'
I also plan to enter this in their Sunday Stella Say Sketch Challenge.
OK I just had to revise the Be Merry to make it straight and not angeled. All challenges are entered with the first one, the revised was just for me.
.1. Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenge #1- use a snowman or snowflakes
2. Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch Challenge #411
3. Ike's World Challenge #67 Christmas in July
4. Weekly Christmas Card Challengers: #32 Snowman
5. Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Outlaws Progressive Challenge - July 2016: the lighthouse image is a Laurian MacDonald creation. I choose to make a tag and found a wonderful sketch challenge called 'Tag You're It' and this is my interpretation of it.
Digital Image : drawn by Laurian MacDonald
Stamp: Stampin Up's 'Clockworks' for the background blue and for the design around the hole for the ribbon.
Sentiment: Stampin' Up's 'Elementary Elegance'
Colour Medium: Prisma Color Markers
Paper. Stampin' Up Whisper White
I cut out the lighthouse image and made it dimensional with strips of dimensional tape.
Ribbon from Michaels