Crafty Cardmakers new challenge for this fortnight is 'Summer'. You can interpret this theme as you like as long as its based on something associated with the season.You can create anything you like, card, tags, etc as long as it meets the challenge and the 15 or less challenge entry rule.
My summer garden is always blooming in poppies,glorious yellow Icelandic, fluffy red annuals and towering red orange orientals. The yellows will grow all season long but the orientals have a brief few weeks and then they are gone with the odd one or two blooms appearing in the late summer. I look forward to them every year.
This card is for a wonderful friend and close neighbour. The card is simplistic but I am pleased with how it turned out.
Stamp: digital stamp from Just Inklined
Dies: Spellbinders ovals, Dee's Distinctively Lattice 2
Embossing Folder: Polka Dots
Other. ribbon and button from stash
Top Three - Crafts Encore and Great Impressions
1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #38 Anything Goes
2. Great Impressions: July Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Broken Fairy: #7 Anything Goes with a Twist of Embossing (Heat or Dry)
4. Crafting with Dragonflies: #62 Anything Goes
5. Little Claire's Designs:#71 Anything Goes
6. A Bit More Time to Craft:#24 Anything Goes
7. Crafts EncoreChallenge Anything Goes
8. Creatalicious Challenges: #25 Anything Goes with Optional flowers
9. Sisters of Craft July Anything GoesChallenge