Crafty Cardmakers and the theme is 'Time'. There are various ways to interpret this and I choose to highlight 'time pieces' of days gone by and to give my card a bit of a vintage feel.
Stamp: Inkadinkado rubber stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up summer sun, chocolate chip creamy carmel
Markers - Prisma Colour Light Tan, Sunburst yellow, yellow ochre
The two butterflies and the large pocket watch were made dimensional (printed out twice , coloured, cut out and mounted over the original stamp image)...
Made top 3 at Artbymiran
Made top 3 at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge
1. Crafts and Me: August Challenge-Anything Goes
2. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: August use a digi or stamp
3. 613 Avenue Create#188 Anything Goes
4. Great Impressions August Challenge-Anything Goes
5. Penny Black and More Challenge: Anything Goes with a Stamp
6. Stamping Sensations Challenge Anything Goes (must use stamp)
7. Scrappers Delight: #58AugustAnything Goes
8. Artbymiran: #64 Anything Goes (No digi's)
9. Crafting with Friends: #26 Anything Goes