Crafty Cardmakers Challenge this fortnight is 'By or Under the Sea'. The challenge is to create either an underwater or coastal/beach scene. I used a mermaid from the 'One Odd Girl' digital stamps collection and created a sponged underwater background for her.
Digital Stamp: Some Odd Girl 'Bubbles Mermaid'
Sentiment; created on a Word document
Papers by Stampin Up
Ink : Stampin Up
Technique: background sponging ( for both the square and rectangle)
Other: blue stickers, blue flower, rhinestones
We are sponsored by: http://www.woodware.co.uk/
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog (JFF): M is for Mystical
2. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 20 Anything Goes
3. Creative Fingers Challenge Challenge #114 Anything Goes
4. Jo's Scrap Shack: FFC #152 Anything Goes
5. Pattie's Creations: Challenge 125 Anything Goes
6. Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge #33 Anything Goes or add Texture
7. Little Miss Muffet Challenge #144 Anything Goes
8. Southern Girls: :Anything Goes #141