Twist and Pop Card
|the Inside of the Card|
|Card with Belly Band|
|the Box it Goes In|
Josephine is hosting today's challenge and the theme is Birthdays!
As usual, anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor as long as it meets the texture theme.
I made my card using the Fun Fold technique called 'Twist and Pop'. A friend had previously used the fold to make some cards and taught my crafting buddy and me at one of our Friday crafting get-togethers. I so liked the fold I decided to use it to make a card for an upcoming special 75th Birthday celebration. I hope to make more of cards with this fold. (an online instruction video for the fold can be found here).
1. A Gem of a Challenge #9 Anything Goes
2. Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 520/1 Happy 10th Birthday Allsorts
3. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog; Challenge #110
4. Creative Fingers Challenge #164
5. Jo's Scrap Shack #282 Anything Goes
6. Simply Create Too Challenge May 149 ATG/No twist
7. A Bit More Toome to Craft: #92 ATG
8. A Perfect Time to Craft May #5 - 2019
9. Crafts Galore Encore: May Anything Goes challenge # 63