Kim is hosting today's challenge and the theme is FLOWERS!
As usual, anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor as long as it meets the texture theme.
I used a rubber stamp from Rubbernecker titled 'Bold Daisy'. I have had this stamp for many years but a new version of it can be found here: http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/506-05.htm. I made two of the flowers dimensional, added two corner die cuts to the bottom rectangle and used an embossed background from some older paper I had in my stash.
When I made this card we were in the midst of a deep freeze here in Alberta and it felt good to make a flower card, just to remind one's self that this too shall pass and life will return to the garden. Winter is beautiful but Lord I hate the cold.
On that note, have a great warm week!
Won a Top 5 Placement QKR Stampede
1. Crafty Catz: #450 ATG
2. Crafting with Friends: Challenge #80 ATG
3.Creative Fingers; Challenge # 158 ATG
4. Jo's Scrap Shack: #270 ATG
5. QKR Stampede: #336 ATG Won a Top 5 spot
6. Crafting with an Attitude: Challenge #48 ATG
7. A Bit More Time to Craft: # 86 ATG
8. Crafts Galore Encore #60 February ATG
9. Creatalicious Challenges: #157 ATG with the option of Girly