I first saw this image on a card Nana Connie had made and it quite caught my fancy!The image is from QKR Stampede (love their stamps),the paper is Stampin Up and the colouring was done with Prismacolour Markers. The punch for the banner is from Stampin Up and I made the head of the snake and the apple dimensional using foam tape( printed image out twice, coloured and cut out the two items and placed over the previously coloured image). The embossed background is from Cuttlebugs's folder 'Tiny Mosaic' . A quick and easy card to make!
Made Top Three at the Fitztown Challenge Blog!
1. Crafty Sentiments Designs: Back to School
2. Creative Card Crew: #68 Embossing, wet or dry
3. Fan-Tastic Tuesday: Challenge #29 Anything Goes
4. Sweet Stamps #183 Anything Goes
5. Fitztown Challenge Blog: #49 Wet or Dry Embossing
6. Melonheadz Friends:Back to School
7. My Craft Creations: New Challenge 18/8 - 30/8/2014
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Anything Goes
9. The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #17 Anything Goes