Monday, November 27, 2017
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #201 Animal Magic
Kim is hosting our challenge this fortnight and her challenge is 'Animal Magic' We would love to see your creations based on an animal theme. Please make sure that your project has an animal big enough for us to see. We are excluding insects, so no butterflies, bugs or bee's etc for this challenge. Your project may still have them but not as your animal.
I choose a swan and her family for my 'animal'. A swan is from the Kingdom of Animial so I thought it would suffice. Definitely not an insect.
I created the background by sponging the sky and water with several shades of blue ink
. The swan and family are from a Flourishes stamp set called 'Swan Lake'. I stamped the top shoreline with a grass stamp from an old Kitty Kits stamp set and hand drew some of the foliage over the stamped image. The bottom foliage is stamped from the same Flourishes 'Swan Lake' stamp set. The leaves in the top left corner are from a Memory Box die set titled 'Fabulous Phlox'. The 'peaceful waters' letters are from an alphabet die set.
Won a Top # Placement at Heartfelt Stamping
Won Draw at Fashionable Stamping
1 .Come and Get It Challenge :Animals
2. Fashionable Stamping Challenge :#129 Nature Random draw winner
3. Stamped Blessings Heartfelt StampinLg Challenge: Anything Goes plus a Stamp Top 3 Pick
4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #70 Anything Goes
5. Pile it On:#136: Large Sentiments and /or Things with Wings
6. The Corrosive Challenge:#11 November Anything Goes
7. Scrappers Delight November 2017 Challenge Anything Goes
8. Crafting With Friends Challenge #55 Anything Goes
9. Morgan's Art World #23 Anything Goes
10. QKR Stampede: #271 Anythig Goes