Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas in July Thursday Challenge - Day 6- 2019 - Photo


Day 6 Thursday - Photo Inspiration - with the movie 'White Christmas' as the inspiration I chose the colour white as the main theme on my card and a very old black&white Bugaboo sentiment. (hope I am correct as the sentiment image was stored under Bugaboo on my computer, but I have misfiled before LOL!) .

I used an embossing folder for the large white background, a white lace strip placed horizontally and a larger two-layered vertical strip upon which placed some silver snowflakes.


Embossing folders: Stampin UP's Square Lattice , Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Die : Creative Expressions  Bevelled Glass, Spellbinders Circles
Other: white lace, silver stars, stickles


Catch the Bug Challenge Blog

Challenges;
1. Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 6 - Photo Inspiration
2. Crafting by Designs: Get Ready for Christmas
3. Crafty Creations challenge #395 Anything Goes
4. Crafty Gals Corner challenge #196 Christmas in July
5. Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
6. Get Creative challenge #82 Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning white card...I love all the texture! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's annual Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project, thanks so much for playing along in our photo challenge for our CIJ event, we appreciate you taking the time to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Glenda. Reminds me of very comfy sweater. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna's right it does remind me of a comfy sweater, lol! Fantastic card Glenda! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! It reminds me of a sweater. love it!!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful monochrome card and I agree with everyone-reminded me of a sweater too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete