Just getting ahead on my Christmas Cards even though I feel August is no time to be thinking of such things, I also know it will be upon me before I know it. :O) This cute little image is by 'Beary Wishes and I used the pre coloured version( it can also be found in outlines). I did toy with the face colour a bit as it came out fairly light on my printer.
Stamp: Beary Wishes digital stamp 'Elf of Joy'
Paper: Stampin Up's Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler; the green from stash
Design paper: Stampin' Up 'Merry Moments'
Punch: Martha Stewart small green snowflake
Die Cuts:Spellbinders Shapeabilities 'Create and Flake or Two'
Embossing Folder: CuttleBug 'Snowflakes'
Other: rhinestones,brads, buttons, ribbon bow
1. Sketch: Tuesday Morning Sketches #211
2. Creative Corner Challenges: It's Anything Goes
3. Delicious Doodles Challenge #49 Christmas in August
4. Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #13 Anything Goes & Blog candy
5. Just Add Ink #178 Just Add Snowflakes
6.Sister Act Card Challenge: #20 Anything Goes
7. Stampin With the Dragon: Christmas in August
8. Winter Wonderland: Red & Green Must Be Seen
9. Sunshine Mail: Anything Goes
10.Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes with a Day for Daisies