Thursday, July 18, 2013
Santa with Tree
Catch the Bug Christmas in July Tuesday challenge 'Bingo'. (card #4). I chose 'ribbon, Bugaboo image, and sentiment'. I was surprised at how much I liked this card. as I had thought it was getting rather 'loud or busy' as I was making it , however I think the 4 ribbons across the middle calmed it down sufficiently:O)
Sketch: 'Sweet Sketch Wednesday'#214 (closed)
Stamp: Bugaboo digital stamp 'AKV Santa Tree'
Sentiment: Stampin Up's 'Petite Pairs"
Paper: Stampin Up's Whisper White, Gumball Green
DP: Stampin Up's 'Be of Good Cheer'
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Die Cuts: Spellbinders circles; Impressive Obsessions Snowflakes (cut in half and tucked under the oval for a decorative fringe
Punch: Modern Label, Word Window;
Colour: Prismacolor Markers and Copics
Other: white snowflake from stash, rhinestones
1. Catch the Bug: Christmas in July Bingo challenge (I used Ribbon, Bugaboo Image and Sentiment)
2. Eureka Stamps:# 48 Christmas in July
3. My Craft Spot :Monday Challenge #104 Christmas in July
4. Paper Crafting Journey: Christmas in July
5. Sparkles Christmas Challenge:#30 Christmas Trees
6. Christmas Cards All Year Long: July Challenge: It's All About Santa
7. Shelly's Images: Show Us what you Got July Edition Christmas