Thursday, July 18, 2013
Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge 'Make Us Laugh' (card #5 - I'm getting there). Well I'm not sure if this is a laugh or not, would depend on your age I suppose, but I know I quite enjoy this image and I'm no youngster (darn)! It is intended for a 5 yr old - who won't eat the rhinestones:O)!
Stamp: Bugaboo digital stamp 'Snowman Snowballs'
Sentiment: Stampin Up's Stampin Up 'Warm Words'
Cardstock: Stampin Up's Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizza
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots'
Colour: Prismacolor Markers
Punch: ovals (see sentiment)
Other: rhinestone in red and silver, twine
1 Catch the Bug: Christmas in July Make us Laugh Sketch.
2. Tuesday Morning Sketch
3. Art Impressions:#114 Twine Time
4. Crimbo-Crackers: #46 Anything Goes - Must be Christmas
5. Delightful Challenges: Weekly Challenge - Celebrate with GlitterBling and Sparkly Things - I have glitter and lots of sparkly rhinestones
6. Happy Campers: #19 BLING (I have 20 rhinestones and glitter)
7. Milk Coffee Challenges: Emboss it!