Today is Monday ' Anything But a Card' day at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and with Christmas drawing near, I decided to create a set of gift tags. They are somewhat larger than your ordinary gift tag and would work well hanging from a bag or adhered to a larger package. I decided to work with scraps of left over cardstock so it was just a matter of deciding the colour themes and going for it. I store left over paper/cardstock from my different projects in see through bags , one for each colour group, so it was a matter of finding the right size paper to fit the circle dies. Turned out harder than I thought and had a bit of a mismatch here matching the ribbon to the colours I used, but hey, they will head to the garbage after the opening anyway. It was fun and wished I had made more,but I am off to a different project and this will have to do.
Stamp: Bugaboo digital stamp 'Bugxmashedgie'
Colour medium: Copics
1. Addicted to Stamps: #136 - die cuts and /or punches (I used die cuts )
2. Lacy Sunshine Color Your World: Anything Goes
3. Dragonfly Journeys: #80 Christmas Critters
4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #46 Anything Goes
5. The Ribbon Girl: November Use any Image
6. Allsorts: Week 391 Anything Christmas
7. Imagine that:Creative Playground Monthly Challenge # 10, Christmas is Coming
8. My Shiri Crafts:#195Winter