|Heat embossed front of card|
|Dry Embossed background|
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #177 - Embossing Dry or Heat
New challenge and such a fun one, you get to use an old technique and one of my favourites - embossing. I stamped my background with an old Stampin' Up background rubber stamp and heat embossed it. Then using designer paper I added a die cut circle upon which I placed a Michael's Burlap flower. I added some twine, a tag and was done. Pretty easy and I quite like it. The tag was from a paper stack and I added the ribbon and the flower for some well needed punch.
Note: I did dry emboss the first layer of the card upon which I placed the heat embossed front layer as it looked too plain.
1.Come and Get it Challenge : Ribbon or Twine
2. artbymiran challenge #71: Anything Goes
3. Brown Sugar Challenge: ##224 Anything Goes
4. Crafting with Friends: #31 Anything Goes
5. Morgans Art World: #23 Use an item from your stash The flower, the semi circle it is on, the flower and twine - all from old stash
6.4 Crafty Chicks: #324 Vintage
7. Perfectly Created Chaos #5 Heat Embossing