Doodle Pantry is the proud sponsor this week of the Incy Wincy ' Use a Faux technique' challenge! Hope you can join in the fun!
5 1/2 x 4 inch card base
Stamps& Sentiment: Doodle Pantry digital stamp set 'Classic Cars 3'.
Paper: Stampin ' Up cardstock - whisper white,soft suede
Die Cuts: Spellbinders rectangles basic A2 matting
Punch: Stampin' Up 'word' punch & photo corner
I used two faux techniques on my card:
1. faux frame- using two rectangles, one slightly smaller that the other, arrange and carefully place the smaller one inside the larger and run through a die cutting machine You now have a frame. I adhered mine to the card base and placed the rest of my layers inside of it.
2. Faux Sewing: using a piercing tool. a hole guide and a soft matt carefully pierce the desired pattern. Mine are two corner piercing.
1. Bearly-Mine challenge: June 2014 - One for the Boys
2. Always Something Creative: #76 Male/Dt call
3. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: An Invitation to drop in at Beccy's Place- use a stamp or a digi
4. That Craft Place - New Challenge -Men
5. Scribble and Scrap Challenge #20 Anything Goes
6 CCC Digi Creations Challenge #2 Digi/use a die cut
7. Sisters of Crafts: June Challenge - Anything Goes
8. My Time to Craft: #250 No Designer Papers