Saturday, June 21, 2014
Doodle Pantry is the proud sponsor this week at the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge #89 -Flowers'. Do hope you take some time to hop over and have a go! Don't forget Doodle Pantry has a challenge on too, see here and the theme is 'Make it Manly'!
5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card. Instructions for a Side step card can be found on Splitcoast Stampers. You must be a member to access the site but if not a member the internet has many side step card instructions out there!
Stamps: Doodle Pantry digital stamp set 'Pansy Turtle'; Sentiment from same stamp set.
Card Stock: Stampin' Up's whisper white, garden green, tangerine tango and some leftover dark green paper from stash
Colour Medium: Prismacolour Markers
Ink: Stampin Up's garden green (for inking around green panel)
Die Cuts: Memory Box 'Kensington Branch', Spellbinders for the sentiment frame and the grass is Impression Obsession
Embossing folder: Bricks
Other: green half pearls, green epoxy stickers(on the flower centers)
1. Craft for the Craic: June #5 Something Summery or with flowers
2. Crafitude:Challnge #67 Use Flowers and/or Lace
3 Jo's Scrap Shack: FFC#55 Summer Fun
4.Sister Act Card Challenge:#62 Anything Goes
5. Sweet pea Stampers: -Shaped Card
6. Wags' n Whiskers: Challenge #131 Fancy Folds
7. Crafty Girls Challenge: #20 Anything Goes
8. Creative Knockouts:#42 Embossing ( dry embossed the panel on the left with an embossing folder called Bricks)
9. Paper Crafting Journal: Anything Goes
10. Crafting for all Seasons: #79 Don't be Square'