Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Maddie & Clover - Lacy Sunshine
I used the following die cuts: Marianne designs flourish, Spellbinders 'deckled rectangles', Spellbinders' A2 Matting rectangles'. The punch was Stampin' Up's Petite Banners and the flower I found in my stash. The image was coloured with Prismacolor markers and I used Copics for the flesh tones. The purple card stock is from Stampin' Up (discontinued) and the purple designer paper was bought at Michaels.The yellow/green/purple paper was found in my stash.I heat embossed the purple deckled background rectangle and the horizontal background bottom piece.
This is another wonderful image from Lacy Sunshine called 'Maddie and Clover' and is the freebie for challenge #34, free that is if you used a Lacy Sunshine stamp for the previous challenge. If not you can buy it for $2.00 for the duration of this challenge.
1. Lacy Sunshine Challenge #35- Goth or Non traditional Hair colour or both
2. Crafty Creations Challenges: #265 Tic Tac Toe ( I used flowers,embossing & die cut)
3. Divas by Design: 3 or more layers
4. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge:182 Favourite embellishments (mine are flowers and flourishes)
5. Clear it Out Challenge Blog: theme 'Anything Goes', Stash 'Anything Goes'
6. Through the Craftroom Door: TTCRD June 17th - June 23rd Anything Goes
7. Crafting from the Heart: #23 Anything Goes
8. The Crafty Bloggers:June Challenge: Bingo -I used line A, die cuts,image, patterned paper
9. Love to Create: #120 Anything Goes
10. Crafts 4 Eternity: Recipe 180 Sketch