Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Catch the Bug - Holiday Chaos Day Five - 2020 Make Us Laugh

 



I choose this delightful Bugaboo image titled  ''BUGSBCO1 Skinny Bird Candy Cane" as the image to use for day five of the annual Bugaboo  Catch the Bug  Holiday Chaos challenges. The day 5 Theme is Make  Us Laugh. I thought this long-legged delightful bird looked funny enough even without a sentiment but decided to use one anyway. Gives me a giggle.  He was coloured with COPICS and Prismacolor markers. The sentiment was made in WORD.

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. So cute Glenda! Love the chick with his candy cane. Out of town right now but plan to get back to creating when I get home. Stay safe! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, and I love all the layers you added to your card! Thanks for joining our HOLIDAY CHAOS event at Catch the Bug...Merry Christmas! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, this bird did get a giggle out of me. He's so cute and wonderful clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee, so cute and cuddly! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love all the layers Glenda, gorgeous! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at Christmas with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete