Followers

Monday, December 21, 2020

Catch the Bug Challenge - Holiday Chaos - Friday Freebie Day 7 -2020 - Colour Challenge

 


Made it to the finish, Day 7, 2020. For this challenge, I used the image  Reindeer Skate, a Bugaboo free image for this challenge. I think he is a tad hilarious and was glad to add him to my Bugaboo files. 

Merry Christmas! 2020


Challenges: 

1. Catch the Bug Challenge Number 7 Freebie Reindeer Skate

2.  Simon Says; Christmas Critters 

3. 2 crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #45

 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card using the fun Free Friday image. So glad you played along and thank you for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love how you used the reindeer. Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos challenges as Catch The Bug. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, your colors are spot on! I love this card! I'm so glad you have joined us at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you coloured the Reindeer and your clouds, awesome!Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glenda, thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. This is one of the sweetest Christmas cards I've seen and nearly missed it. Hope you're keeping well. I've got a bit behind with my visits as my mum's not been very well and that's kept me a bit distracted but still managing to do some crafting. Take care and have a lovely crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, your card is really sweet. I just dipped my toes back into blogland yesterday after years. Hope all good with you. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the dimension, and added sparkle. Great job. Thanks you for joining with us

    ReplyDelete