Monday, July 23, 2018
Bugaboo's Christmas in July Day 3 - Make a Gift or Gift Holder
Today is day 3 of Bugaboo's -Catch the Bug annual Christmas in July challenge. The theme for day 3 is "Make a Gift or Gift Holder' . I used a sturdy paper bag from Lenscrafter's , covered their name with golden zig zag fancy paper, and decorated the bag with a left over handmade bow from last Christmas. I coloured a Bugaboo image titled 'Sonbonnet Christmas Stuff' with Prismacolor markers , attached it to a used tag that had a gold sparkled surface, and tied it to the Christmas bow. Thinking maybe it did not appear to reflect the 'Baby it's cold Outside' theme, I attached three snowflakes to the front and several on the backside of the tag. Hope this works.
1.Catch the Bug-Christmas in July Day 3 Make a Gift or Gift Holder.
2. 613 Avenue Create: Challenge#211 Anything Goes/optional twist create your own designer paper. (did not use the optional twist)
3. Angie's Digital Stamps CH. #22 AG/No Twist
4. International Art & Soul #38 Christmas Traditions (gift giving)
5. The Corrosive Challenge:#7 July 'Anything Goes'
6. The Crafter's Challenge:#7 Anything Goes with an Option of Christmas in July
7. Winter Wonderland: Christmas Gifts (or something to hold a gift):
8. The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge: #32 Anything Goes