they have fab prizes.
I choose this fun Poppi xmasSnowballs image, coloured him with Prismacolor Markers and gave him a layout as per sketch. I used left over pieces of designer paper for my rectangles.
and feeling 'adventurous' decided to frame them with white cardstock. Have not done that for a long time! The sentiment was created using Word, not sure where the saying originated.
Enjoy your day.
1. Catch the Bug - Christmas in July Day 2Sketch
2. Crafters Castle - Challenge #7 ATG optional Christmas in July
3. Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Christmas in July Challenge
4. Brown Sugar: #280 July
5. C.R.A.F.T Challenge #477 19th of July Christmas
6. Crafting With An Attitude: #41Crimbo Crackers: #162 -Anything Goes Christmas or Festive
7. Creative Craft Cottage:#109 The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Christmas)
8, Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper July Challenge