Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 209 Water April 9th -15th
Josephine is hosting this fortnights challenge.
Anything you care to enter is fine, a card, a scrap layout, a mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it matches the theme. Looking forward to seeing your makes!
I so love this image by Sheepski Designs. I coloured her with Copics using E19 and E15 for the umbrella,dress and shoes. The flesh tones were E11,E02 and E00. The purse and satchel were coloured with a mixture of Prismacolor Markers. The sentiment was typed into word, formatted and printed out.
Won a Princess of Snark Award at Sisterhood of Snarky
1. Inspirational: #158 Rain Photo
2. Angie's Digital Stamps: ATG with an optional twist use buttons & bows (sorry I did not use the twist)
3. Addicted to CAS Challenge #133 Rain
4. Crafty Friends Challenge #81 Favourite Colours (I love brown of just about any shade and thought they would would work with the image)
5. Digi Designs Challenge; Hand Coloured image
6. Sisterhood of Snarky #107 U is for Umbrella won a Princess of Snark Award
7. Stamping Sensations: April Challenge
8. Crafting with an Attitude: Challenge 38