Time for the monthly Bingo Challenge at "Catch the Bug Challenge' blog. I love BINGO challenges and this is a fun one. I chose the vertical line of Die /Punch, Bugaboo Image and Ribbon and the horizontal line of Die/Punch, Sentiment and texture.
I used an embossing folder -falling petals- to give texture to the white background. The die cuts used were Die-namics Birthday Wishes & Balloons and a Cottage Cutz SpookyFence die for the wiggly stripes on the right hand side of the card. The sentiment is by Stampin Up.
1.Digi Choosday Challenge: WK 16 ATG
2. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:WK16 ATG
3. Aud Sentiments Challenges #201 Happy Birthday
4. Little MissMuffet challenge#187 ATG
5. Craftyaholics R Us#16 ATG
6. Crafty Creations: #364 ATG
7. Creative Moments: #141 ATG