utlawz Progressive Challenge. The image this month of February 2017 is a Bugaboo image called "Friend Flower Doodle'.
I used "Stickles' to colour the flowers & the leaves and Liquid Pearls on the butterflies. I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder called Square Lattice for the white strip on the panel behind the image square. The edging on the bottom of said square is from a Martha Stewart punch which I cut in half to give me a smaller edge. The design at the top of the card are some left overs of the punched out ovals of the edging punch..
That was that, very easy and I quite like the result. It is going to one of my oldest and dearest friends, for no reason, just because!
1. Outlawz Progressive Challenge February 2017
2. Brown Sugar Challenge: #239 Anything Goes
3. Crafting with Friends: Challenge 37 Anything Goes
4. Creative Fingers Challenge: #125
5. Jo's Scrap Shack: Challenge #177 Anything Goes
6. Simply Papercraft: Challenge 44 Anything Goes
7. Morgan's Art Challenge #4 For the Ladies