Stella Says Sketch time at the Catch the Bug blog site. Great sketch, I love it! I made a Valentine card for one of my Grand nephews using said sketch and I really quite like it. Clyde is such an adorable image and I picked him for my image. the name of the digital stamp is 'Clyde - Be Mine and can be found here. His muzzle/nose (?) and the heart he is holding were made dimensional using pop ups. I used prismacolor Markers to colour him, The scalloped border at the bottom of the card is from Stampin' Up. The hearts are punch outs from the die 'Heart Banner' from La la Land Crafts. The little lone banner (right hand side - used in place of button) is from the same set. Ribbon from stash.
Have wonderful day!
1. Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch Challenge #503
2. A Bit More Time to Craft: Challenge 37 Anything Goes
3. A Perfect Time to Craft: Anything Goes #02
4. Aussie Digital Artists Challenge: Feb 1st #01
5. Crafty Awesomeness Challenge: February2017
6. Bugaboo Crafty Challenge 1
7. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: ATG
8. Creatalicious Challenge: #108 Anything Goes - optional 'add some hearts'
9. CCC Digi Creations: #66 Add a Heart