#175 Things that go Bump in the Night: a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and this time we are asking for something Halloween. It does not have to be a card , it can be anything you want, just as long as it matches the challenge theme. I choose to do a page for my son's Halloween scrapbook. I decided quite a while ago to update his Halloween scrapbook from pictures pasted on some cardstock to something more eye pleasing. In this case the only items retained from that page are the photo and the white ghost sentiment.. I am a little behind in this I must say!
The solid papers are Stampin' Up's and the Halloween paper is ??, (bought long ago and I cannot remember). The embellishments are also a happy puzzle, all I know is the chipboard tag is from a Graphics 45 tag package and the Halloween spider web border is a Martha Stewart punch ,
1. Dragonfly Journeys - Challenge #77 - Trick or Treat
2. One Stitch at a Time: #273 Anything Goes with Halloween Colours
3. Crafty Calendar October Challenge - Halloween
4. Simply Create Too - Challenge #120 Halloween
5. Simply Papercraft: #38 Anything Goes