This is my second card using Mikey the MilkBoy (see first card here), he is just too cute. This card is for Lacy Sunshine Challenge #32 Use your favourite colour combination'. I love black & blue together but don't often use it as it sometimes seems too harsh. I figured Mikey could carry it off, although it did come off a little too dark, perhaps a lighter blue would have worked better.
Stamp: Lacy Sunshine -Mikey the Milk Boy; splatter patterned stamp - company unknown
Sentiment: Stampin' Up 'best yet' stamp set
Paper: Stampin'Up cardstock (Basic Black,Whisper White,Pacific Point)
Colour: The image was coloured with Prismaclor Markers. I used Copics for the fleshtones (E13,E00,E000,E13).
Die Cuts: Spellbinder's beaded circles, deckled rectangles and crowned circles; Stampin Up's Banners Framelits Dies (132173)
Punch: Marvey circle punch
Embossing Folders - cuttlebug:
Won the Random Draw from Lacy Sunshine challenge #32!
I will be entering this card into the following Challenges.1. Lacy Sunshine Challenge #32 favourite colour combination
2. Challenges 4 Everybody - #41 Anything Goes
3. Come and Get Challenge: Anything Goes with a Digi stamp
4. Ditzie Digi Design: Anything Goes week 3
5. Scribble and Scrap Challenge #17 Always Anything Goes
6. That Craft Place: New Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog # 27 Anything Goes