Couldn't resist making another card using this fold, just love it. Here is the last one I made for Valentines. This time I am concentrating on a summer theme. I figured a birdhouse with a birdie, a sun in the sky (well two facsimiles of a sun) and some flowers and grass is pretty summery! Aaah good things to come, certainly looking forward to it.
The birdie, birdhouse top and the wee bird house on the stand were all made dimensional with foam tape.
Doodle Pantry is the proud sponsor of this weeks challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges and the challenge theme is 'Heat Stroke'. Please take time to visit their blog and perhaps join in the fun!
Isn't this birdhouse a darling image from Doodle Pantry, It comes with coloured & non- coloured images, sentiments and digital paper.
- Doodle Pantry digital stamp 'Tweet Birdhouse'( I used a non-coloured image), sentiment from same digital set
- Stampin'Up cardstock Tangerine Tango,Whisper White
- Designer Paper: DCWV 'The Glitter Stack'
- Prismacolor Marker
- Ink: Stampin' Up ink for the clouds and sentiments borders
- Die Cuts: Provo Craft die for the flowers, Marianne designs - LR0153 -the yellow part of my sun
- Punch: Recollections 5/8th inch punch
- Bling: small rhinestones
1. Papertake Weekly: Anything goes with an optional twist Make Your Own Flowers
2. Through the Craftroom Door: March 4 Challenge Anything Goes
3. Artistic Inspirations Challenge 81 Sparkles Anything Goes
4. Eureka Stamps Weekly Challenge#79 Anything Goes
5. Melonheadz Friends: Use Bright Colours
6. My Craft Creations: New Challenge 4/3 - 16/3 Anything Goes
7. Card Mania: CMC 41: Use a sentiment
8. The Paper Nest Dolls: Anything Goes #5
9. Through the Purple Haze: Use a Digi Challenge 31