Easter Time and this year I choose Easter Egg Lillie as my image of choice from FDC. What a cute timeless image personifying the coming of spring, the eegtravaganza of the season and a fun add on to the sad and joyful emotions of the Cross.
My DT Card for Lexi's Creations Challenge #113 Easter. The challenge will run March 31st, 2014 - April 12th, 2014.
Please join us, I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations
and while there be sure to check out the work by my team mates at Lexi's Creations, they are a very talented group!!
Sponsor: We are sponsored this fortnight by Fairy Dust Crafts Your one stop shop for Lexi's Digi & rubber images and a growing choice of delicious crafting goodies.
Stamp:' Easter Egg Lillie' digital image from Fairy Dust Crafts ;
Punch: EK Success 1 inch & 1/2 inch flower punch; Stampin Up's 'Banner' punch
Die Cut: Whimsy Stamps 'Vines' die, Spellbinders scalloped circle; standard circle
Colour: Prismacolor markers, Copics
Paper: Stampin' Up's Garden Green, Strawberry Slush,whisper white; Michaels green textured cardstock
Designer paper: DCWV The Preppy Princess Stack (pink dotted paper); Stampin Up's 'Season of Style' (chevron)
Other: pink brads, Stickles
Sketch: Deconstructed Sketch #142 somewhat modified
Challenges1. 613 Avenue Create: #65Anything Goes with optional twist 'create your own colour challenge'- mine is just 'anything goes'
2. Great Impressions: March Spring Celebrations
3. Digi Designs Challenge Blog: Welcome Spring
4. Brown Sugar Challenge: #87 Easter
5. Crafty Catz: #224 Anything Goes
6. Cut it Up: National Craft Month Anything Goes #41 must have die cut
7. Simply Create Too: #58 Easter or use Bunnies
8. Sister Act card Challenge #50 anything goes
9. 4 Crafty Chicks: #187 Spring