Sunday, February 9, 2014
Toucans of Love
The heads were made dimensional by double printing and colouring the image heads twice, cutting one out and popping it up over the other with dimensional tape. The background was heat embossed!
Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge this week of Feb. 9th over at 'The Squirrel and the Fox' and the theme is 'love'.For some lovely inspiration stop by the Doodle Pantry Blog site and have a look.
Stamp: Doodle Pantry 'Toucans of Love' and Rubberneckers background stamp 'Loose Weave'
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers and Gumbo green ink from Stampin' Up -used to darken the heart face.
Card Stock: Stampin' Up's Gumbo Green, Basic black, Whisper White
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Circles (sentiment frame); Memory Box Precious Hearts (with the bow and string cut off); Marianne designs die cut LR0193 (the key)
1. 2 Sisters: #173 Embossing (background heat embossed)
2. A Gem Of A Challenge:#112 'All You Need is Love'
3. Crafty Calender Challenge: Love is All Around
4. Digi Designs Challenge: Love and/or Valentine
5. My Sheri Crafts #126 Valentine
6. Sunflower Field:First Monthly Challenge: Valentines Day/Hearts
7. Digi Galore: Valentine/Love
8. Feeling Crafty: #25 Dies and/or Punches
9. Ladybug Challenges: Feb. Challenge 'Be Mine'
10. The Crafting Cafe: Feb 14th. Embossing (background heat embossed)