Here is Mikey the Milk Boy from Lacy Sunshine, isn't he a fine lad!
Stamp: Background stamp Impression Obsession " Distressed lines' (heat embossed)
Sketch: Everybody Art Challenge
Paper: Stampin'Up cardstock (Night of Navy,Whisper White,Gumball Green)
Desiger Paper: Deja View Alpha Blocks 'Strips Blue/Green' . I cut off the blue stripes as the blue was the wrong hue.
Colour: The image was coloured with Prismaclor Markers. I used Copics for the fleshtones (E13,E00,E000,E02).
Die Cuts: Spellbinder's standard circles, A2 Matting Basics A for the rectangle, 'deckled rectangles ' die for the sentiment frame.
Punch: Stampin' Up's Word Window
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug 'Diamond Plate - used on the circle and barely visable.
Finished the card off with brads and a burlap strip.
I will be entering this card into the following Challenges.1. Lacy Sunshine Challenge #27 Layers
2. 613 Avenue Create: Challenge 60 Anything Goes - optional twist use your countries colours - mine has no twist
3. Scribble and Scrap Challenge 12 Anything Goes
4. Sentimental Sundays Challenge 195 Make Your own Background Paper - stamped and heat embossed mine
5. My Sheri CRAFTS: #127 Vintage Guy
6. Paper Creator's Crafts, challenge 20 Squares, Circles and Rectangles
7. Paulaholofield Crafts:Man up
8. One Crazy Stamper:February Anything Goes
9. Everybody Art Challenge: Sketch
10. CraftyHands Challenge: Heat/Dry Embossed backgrounds- heat embossed mine