Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Yummy Decadent Dessert





Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the 'Pile it On' challenge starting Feb. 10, 2013 and the theme is 'Oh So Yummy'.   I used a precoloured Doodle Pantry  digital stamp from the stamp set called "Decadent Dessert'. I printed out two copies , used one as the base and the other to give dimension (cut out the chocolate ice cream,banana and the dish ledge and placed it on top). I also coloured over the image  with Prismacolor markers  to get the tones I wanted (printer not so good  but I think I darkened mine too much:O)) I used liquid pearls as a  glaze for the cookie heart  and on the sentiment! The little flowers were cut from a die cut called "Fairy Tale Flower Border by Memory Box.

Card Details: 
Stamps:  Doodle Pantry's digital stamp set 'Decadent Dessert'  
Sentiment:   From same stamp set
Die cuts: Memory Box,Spellbinders -deckled rectangles & reverse wonly rectangles, Provocraft hearts
Paper: Card stock  Stampin' Up 's   whisper white, pacific point
Designer paper: DCWV The Glitter Stack & the yellow paper from Stash
Other: Stampin' Up embossing folder'Fancy Fan',  brown pearls, liquid pearls

Challenges:
1. Clearly I Stamp: #70 Die Cuts 
2. Delious Doodles: #26 Use Die Cuts
3. Stampin with the Dragon: Anything Goes
4.4 Crafty Chucks #132 Die for Dies
5. Craft Us Crazy:#38 Anything Goes with Saturated Canary
6. ThePaper Shelter #102 Punches & Dies
7. Paper Take Weekly: Anything Goes
8. Party Time Tuesday: PPT#110 Die Cuts
9. Through the Craftroom Door: March 5 - 11 -  Anything Goes
10. ABC Challenge #19 Anything Goes

26 comments:

  1. Totally mouth watering card, Glenda. Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Glenda, this is yummy. Love the added color and dimension! Gorgeous colors and layout. Your image pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Glenda! This just looks so lucious -- Are you willing to share? I'll bring my own spoon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely looking card. Looks yummy. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful,love the fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda had to just laugh when saw your card. I visited my sister today in the hospital (she's coming home tomorrow) and I stopped and got her some ice cream from Dairy Queen! This looks good enough to eat. Love the yellow and blue combo and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and yummy card! Love the colors and the designer paper. Makes me long for summer and some great ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so enjoying all the cards with the ice cream banana split. I can't eat ice cream but that doesn't mean I can't drool. I can still eat the all the fruit, nuts and caramel and whipping...yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy card! Thanks for playing in PTT's die cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and yummy...Great card, Glenda...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness...now I want to run out to DQ!

    I don't think the ink darkened it...I think it gave it a sort of subtle depth...your image looks great and is coloured so lovely. I am always in awe of how you many great cards with great colouring that you get done...I am such a slowpoke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good enough to eat, Glenda, and I think your colour is just fine, love that die, too, am having a bit of a "love affair" with Memory Box myself, at the minute, and had hoped to add to my collection over the weekend, at the SECC or next week at the NEC, but not to be...have to make do with what I have, LOL...thank you for joining in with us a Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so yummy Glenda! Love the colours the glitter and what a gorgeous embossing folder, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delish Glenda!! I bet it looks oh so yummy in real life with that dimension and fun glitter. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card :o)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I want one!!! :) Yummy card! Your layering and embellishing is wonderful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that is a fun image! May I come over for dessert? NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yummy Glenda this looks so delicious! What a fab image, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing our dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this looks so yummy. I love how you colored it and used the dies! Great inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love this bright cheerful card - such gorgeous die cuts - thank you for playing along at The Paper Shelter this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...I just love the glitter on your whipped cream...that looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glenda, I forgot to put on a DT hat when I was here raving about this card the other day so how about if I thank you now for playing along at Delicious Doodles this week? Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a delicious card!! I don't think it looks too dark, looks good enough to eat ! hahaha
    Love those Doodle Pantry images!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this card is making me hungry. Love the glitter on the ice cream. FAB!
    Thank you for taking part in the Stamping Dragon Designs challenge with us.

    Angela (DT)

    ReplyDelete