Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Fab 'n' Funky challenge and the theme this week is 'must have a bear image'! Challenge start date is Nov 14th, 2012. I used a Doodle Pantry digital stamp set from the Nov. 1st Release called 'Lively Leaves' and an older Doodle Pantry digital stamp set called 'Cuddly Bear'! The Lively Leaves set contains coloured and outline images, digital papers and sentiments. For this card I used the outline image.
Sketch: 4 Crafty Chicks
Stamp: Doodle Pantry's 'Lively Leaves' & 'Cuddly Bear'
Sentiment: katie & co
Colour medium, Prismacolor markers and some copics , Stampin Up ink -'pumpkin pie'
Paper: Card stock Stampin' Up 's early espresso, pumpkin pie and whisper white; Designer paper - Recollections 'Fall leaves'
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities for the deckled rectangle; Spellbinders 'Foliage'; Memory Box 's 'Woodland Branch'
Punch: EKSuccess retro 1/2' flower
Other: pearls, embossing folder
- merged the two digital images together placing the leaves around the bear
- printed the completed image and coloured the image with markers
- printed and coloured and cut out one one lone leaf &placed in upper left corner\
- chalked the paper around the image and added sentiment
- embossed background orange paper
- assembled card as displayed in photo following a 4 Crafty Chicks sketch
- added two bare branches with a punched little flower and two brown punched leaves in the lower part of card
Oldie But A Goodie: Anything But Christmas- items more than 6 months old are the digital image of the bear, the Happy Fall sentiment stamp, the pearls
Papelitos Challenges: #19 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: #44 Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge: #40 Anything Goes
Card mania Challenge: CMC#7 Embossing (see orange frame- dry embossed)
Paper Playtime:#88 Autumn Colours
Tammy's Scrapin Corner: #36 Anything Goes Any Artist
The Pink Elephant Challenge: TPE174 Punches/Dies
Can You Digiit: #22 Favorite Animal