This image is the digital coloured version of an image from Beccy's Place called 'Snowman with Holly'. I coloured over the scarf and one of the buttons with markers as I wanted a slightly different colour. This is a great image and a very easy card to make. I'm into easy as I am still in catch up mode trying to enter the week long challenges over a Bugaboo. This one is for Sunday and the challenge is a sketch challenge: see here for all the details!
- I created the background with Stampin Up's Blue Bayou ink and a small sponge.
- Using a home made template I inked the snow hills in with the sponge
Stamp: Beccy's Place 'Snowman with Holly' coloured version- was a freebie when I obtained it.
Paper: Stampin Up whisper white, not quite navy
Medium: Prismacolor Markers and Stampin Up's Blue Bayou ink
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Shapeabilities 'Create a Flake Two'
Punch: Martha Stewart corner snowflake for the small snowflake in the center of the largest flake
Embossing Folder: Snowflakes by Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
1. Catch the Bug- Christmas in July Week Long Challenges - Sunday Sketch Challenge
2. Christmas Card All Year Round - July challenge- Use holly or poinsettia somewhere on your card.
3.Crafter's Companion: #26 Ho-Ho-Ho Christmas
4.Creatalicious Challenge: #36 Christmas in July
5. Cupcake Craftroom: July Challenge- Layers counting the matting and the two snowflakes I have eight
6.Lia Stamps:#21 Anything Goes
7.Mema's Crafts: July Challenge- Anything Goes