Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bracelet and Earrings

My picture does not do the bracelet and earrings justice. They are so gorgeous IRL. Our talented Jamie designed the earrings  and I adore them and they were quite easy to make. She taught me the pattern for the bracelet and it is one of the few things I have made that were not her original design, very beautiful though. This is the same pattern that I used for Katie's Bracelet only I used all squares and a   different way of joining them; See here for Katies!
I used pearls,  crystals and seed beads for this one and Katie's was  made usings round crystals rather than pearls.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH when did you do that one?? Gorgeous colours Glenda! Can't wait for Jamie to show us more, lol! Like we need more jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a Earrings.welcome to http://jewelryfind.blogspot.com/2011/02/sparkle-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete