Sometimes cards just fall into place as this one did; I had no trouble with it !!! Even the bow turned with the first attempt (and this is unusual but probably due to an easy bow maker I have started to use). I created the card following a few rules I have observed from watching my card making buddy Dawn. They are as follows:
- when in doubt use a black border
- vivid colour is good
- any kind of bows are nice
- use crystal effects
- humor never hurts
- makes things dimensional (Stella's party hat-right side)
Thanks bunches Dawn!
I have entered the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers challenge #136
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #76 - use dots
3. Bugaboo - Catch the Bug - Emboss it (I used dry embossing on my background papers)
4. Cupcake Craft Challenge #124 - Something New (this digi stamp from Bugaboo is new, first time I've used it)
Stamp: digital from Bugaboo 'Stella - Life of the Party'
Markers: Prismacolors - true green, carmine red, yellow orange, copenhagen blue
Paper: Stampin Up, whisper white, pacific point, basic black & the green is misc.
Cuttlebug embossing folders - Swiss Dots, Spots & Dots