Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #244 HalloweenWelcome to another challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Kim is hosting today's challenge # 244
and the theme is 'Halloween'.
I used a wooden plague my late husband had made many years ago and painted it black.
The scene was created by cutting out a square piece of cardstock from the Recollections 'blackbird' collection (titled 'glowing orange'). I then adhered the spooky tree (Memory Box 'Grand Willow Tree'), the two paper bats (handmade) , the 2 black zigzaggy border trims ('Spooky Fence' by Cottage Cutz), then to finish it off the round 'moon' created by cutting out the Spider Fang circle and the 31 from a page of Halloween images I found in my stash. I added half pearls just because.
Happy Halloween everyone!
1. My Time to Craft: #408 Halloween or Cats
2. Crafty Calendar Oct. Challenge: Autumn Colours/Halloween
3. Crafters Castle October Challenge #22
4. Gem of ACraft Challenge: Wk21 ATG
5. Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: WK43 ATG
6. Polkadoodles Craft Challenges: WK43 ATG
7. Creative Fingers Challenge #173 ATG
8. Brown Sugar Challenge #294 - October 2019