Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #207 Go Green March 12, 2018
Judy is hosting this fortnight's challenge ! We want to see the major part of your project as green.
I used an image from Beccy's Place called Shabby Chic Roses Isn't it a beauty! I used the pre coloured version, added glue glitter and Stickles to the roses and made the middle rose and the leaf just below it dimensional. The flower embellishments are from a garage sale grab bag. I added three rhinestones as a final touch.
1. Crafting With Friends #62 Anything Goes
2. Kitty Bees Designs: #113 In the Garden
3. Pattie's Creations #144 Lots of Green
4. Beccy's Place March Challenge
5. Simply Create too CHG 136 Use Green
6. Di's Digidesigns: Lots of Green