Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 197 - Fancy Folds
Time for another challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and this fortnight the challenge is 'Fancy Folds'. Hosting this challenge is Margaret. Please note: this particular challenge is for cards only.
I choose this ever so easy center fold . Cut out an eight x six inch piece of cardstock, score vertically at 2, 3, 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches and fold accordingly. Cut out a 3 3/4 inch square. This is your card base, decorate as you like. So very easy! I choose to add decorative paper within a brown border., added a colour coordinated flower, some trailing vines and a sentiment cut from a die . I also added a decorative strip to the two one inch stripes that make up the side of center folded part of the card. I adhered the square center piece to the center fold with tape.
This will fold up to a six by 4 1/2 inch card.
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Bermuda Bay', Early Expresso
Paper;( Discontined) Doodle Pantry
Dies: Jim Holtz Thinlets for the sentiment, Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Petite Vinery, Memory Box 'Grape Vine Border
Please join us with your own fancy fold creations.
1. Creative Inspirations: #281 Anything Goes
2. The Crafters Cafe: #182 Use die cuts and/or punches
3. Crafty Hazelnuts: Use Patterned paper October challenge
4. Just Us Girls: Wild Card Week #413: use Word Dies on Your Card
5. Inspirational Challenge: #144 Hello
6. Crafting with Friends: #51 Anything Goes