'Catch the Bug' Challenge Blog. Does not have to be a Bugaboo image but the Bugaboo Friday Freebie of the week is the one I used.
Stamp - digital: Fancy Sunbonnet Christmas tree by Bugaboo.https://bugaboostamps.com/
Colour Medium: Copics and Prisma Color Markers
Ribbon. From a friend - bought at Michael's
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Snowflake: white one from stash and the little red on top of it
was from a Martha Stewart Punch Other: Stickles - 'Diamond' added to the background embossed paper & Red added to the Christmas balls on the tree
Half Pearls: tiny blue half pearls added to the white background
Die Cut: inverted squares
1. Catch the Bug: Day One - theme: Make it Sparkle & Shine:
2. Crafty Calendar: Anything Goes July Challenge
3. Creative Moments Challenge: Challenge #122 Anything GOes with a twist of "Christmas in July'
4. Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge #342 Anythings Goes with optional twist use a die cut
5. Digidesign Challenge Blog: Christmas in July
6. Sweet Stampin:Christmas in July
7. Crafting with Frienda: #47 Anything Goes