Sunday, December 4, 2016
Bugaboo Elf Card
Holiday Chaos day two and the challenge today is a 'Sketch' challenge!
I used a Bugaboo stamp called BUGELF001 , quite adorable. and a new(to me) die From Creative Impressions titled 'Striplet - Bevelled Glass' which I cut in half to fit my card. I pasted it over a brown strip and left the bottom line open to the white embossed background.This is my interpretation to the scalloped edge shown in the sketch. The background was embossed with a Christmas embossing folder and the sentiments is from Stampin Up and punched out with two Stampin Up punches. The elf was coloured with Prismacolor Markers and the skin tone with copics. I added a bit of sparkle and the card was done.
Hope you take the time to join in the fun at 'Catch the Bug' See you tomorrow for Day 3.
1. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: Use a Previous Challenge I choose Fabioia (May 28) die and/or punch
2. Crafty Calendar:December Challenge - Christmas Time
3. Crafty Friends Challenge: #46 Merry Christmas
4. Crafty Halzelnuts Christmas:#310 Vintage or Anything Goes as long as it is Christmas
5. Digi Designs Challenge Blog: Traditional Christmas colors (red,green, white,gold, silver Any/or all
6. HIMCR #278 Christmas Colors