From the Heart Blog Monthly Image Challenge came this freebie 'Hamlet Pig Wig in a Planter' He is just so adorable . He was a freebie if you had participated in the last challenge. I printed and coloured the image twice (well coloured parts of the second image) to pop up the head,the flower on his head, the large flower, leaf and bottom flower using sticky dots.
I so liked the sketch from the From the Heart challenge #150 that I decided to use it for my design. For the twist I choose to use buttons.
Stamp: FTHS digital 'Hamlet PigWig in the Planter'
Paper: Stampin UP (for the plain cardstock), the design paper from stash
Colour: Prisma Colour Markers
Embossing Folder: Stampin UP 'Argyle'
Die Cuts:from Spellbinders scalloped circles, classic circles; Stampin' UP Petite Banner; PoppyStamps 'Sylvan Sprig'
Buttons: dollar store
This card is for a very dear friend who has had a bit of bad times lately and I hope it cheers hers up. love ya Jude!
1. From the Heart Blog : monthly Image Challenge
2. From the Heart Blog: Sketch challenge #150
3. A Beautiful Mess: Challenge 2 Anything Goes
4. Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 15 Always Any Thing Goes
5. Digital Delights by Louby Loo Delightful Challenge #9 Anything Goes