I had made this get well card for the father-in-law of my youngest sister. I know the bulldog is looking sorry about wrecking havoc in a garden, but hope it worked for this occasion too!
Stamp: Gingerloft's 'playground' digital stamp
Sentiment: Stampin' Up for the 'Get Well Soon' stamp and the 'Sorry You've Been Ill'' is my own created in 'Word'
Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suade, Whisper White by Stampin' Up; background is wall paper
Die Cuts: Spellbinders 'Deckled Rectangles';
Other: twine, drywall tape,rhinestones
1. A Beautiful Mess: Challenge #1 - Always Anything Goes
2. Brown Sugar Challenge 193 - Anything Goes
3. Creative Fingers Challenge #106 Always Anything Goes
4. Dragons Lair Designs:April Challenge Anything Goes
6. Simply Papercraft: Challenge 27 Anything Goes