Saturday, January 18, 2014
Love this Vintage bear image from Doodle Pantry and I am pleased with this Birthday Card I made. A lot of that has to do with the marvellous sketch I used from the "Little Miss Muffet' challenge #76 (see here)! I also fell in love with these papers I found languishing in my stash:O)! Oh and I even used some Creamy Carmel paper (discontinued from Stampin Up and hoarded in my stash it as it is one of my favourite colours in the brown tones). I coloured with Copics and used a Doodle Pantry sentiment from another stamp set ( 'Oh So Sweet Mice')! The flower was from my stash and the leaves are from a Spellbinders die cut called "Foliage".
Doodle Pantry is the proud sponsor of this weeks challenge over at "Send a Smile 4 Kids" and the challenge is 'Anything Goes'! Please take time and visit their blog and perhaps join in the fun!
1. Brown Sugar Challenge: #77 Anything Goes
2. Sister Act Card Challenge: #40 Anything Goes
3. Stampin for the Weekend: Happy Birthday
4. Wags and Whiskers: #120 Anything Goes
5. 4 Krafty Girlz: # 9 Anything Goes
6. Sassy Studio Design: DTBST #212Shabby Chic or Vintage
7. Cards Galore: #1 Anything Goes
8. Seemacrafts: January Challenge Anything Goes
9. The Crafting Cafe: Anything Goes
10: Little Miss Muffet Challenge #76 Sketch